Thursday, April 7, 2011

Parkour!

parkour (aka. free running).
No Big Deal.
Try to find me in this video.
I bounce off a wall, and do a back flip!!



NOT!

haha.. did I trick you?! If you thought, even for a second, that I would have the ability to do such a crazy thing, you think WAY too highly of me!
I WISH I could do a portion of the skills that these athletes have mastered!
But until then, I'll just stick with my normal run training (:

4 comments:

btsoi. said...

Mm that's a fun one.

But you have to watch this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNvJy0zoXOY

S2jay said...

that's pretty cool, but i feel like they are cheating with all their tramps..

let's learn how to jump into/off cars like they do (:

btsoi. said...

hah.. I thought the one where he jumped into the car was pretty cool. Can you imagine.. if you were sitting in your car and all of a sudden someone jumped in through your passenger window?!

ps.. guess who is all into free running now..

S2jay said...

haha.. i think this summer i'm going to drive with all my windows down, with hopes that a Parkour instructor will grace me with their presence! HAHA..

who? dare I say Andrew?