Jaynelle is currently searching for a workout/training buddy or some long-term solution.
Since the end of my swimming/lifeguarding career, I have noticed that my sedentary behaviour has increased while my physical activity has decreased. I used to be able to swim 3 hours at a time easily, however in my last couple years of university, there never seemed to be enough time to dedicate to doing an intense workout, and there was never anyone really there to push me either (because we were too busy being social).
Anyway, lately I have been going for runs/bike rides with my dad, but I know he does it only out of love for me, and I don't think he'll oblige when I tell him my goals of running a half marathon next year! So If you know anyone who would like to run with me, or know of a club that I could train with, I would love to hear it so I can start training (and hopefully not die when I attempt this ambitious goal of mine)!
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment