Thursday, July 15, 2010

100 random things part 2...

101. I hate the colour brown
102. I like spearmint more than peppermint
103. I have horrible short term memory
104. I love airports
105. I spend most of my money on food/drinks
106. I am not good at multi-tasking
107. Long (toe) nails gross me out
108. I like the sound a textbook makes when you open it for the first time
109. My dream is to one day open a small cupcake shop
110. I love the feeling of warm sand in between my toes
111. I regret not learning more chinese when I had the opportunity to
112. I enjoy browsing through flyers to see what is on sale
113. The smell of Abercrombie and Fitch makes my head hurt
114. I like the feeling of floss in between my teeth
115. I rely on my credit cards because I do not like carrying cash
116. I fractured my wrist in grade 11
117. Flipping through interior design magazines makes me want to buy a house just to decorate
118. My anxiety builds when someone who is sitting around me shakes their legs incessantly
119. Watching people vomit makes me want to vomit
120. I love trying new foods although it takes a lot of convincing sometimes
121. Long, hot showers are perfect for relaxation
122. I hate cliffhangers - end the story for goodness sake!
123. I am easily convinced by flashy advertisements to buy products I do not need
124. I like the feeling of heavy blankets - thin light blankets just don't cut it.
125. Zip up and sweatpants are my daily choice of attire
126. I enjoy watching the tracks go by when standing at the front of a subway car
127. I have one living grandparent left ):
128. People say I have neat handwriting, my parents think otherwise.
129. I use my cheap handbags because I fear that I will ruin my nice ones
130. I like dried fruits and nuts in my salads
131. I want to swim with dolphins before I die
132. I dry my roses
133. Two of my close friends from elementary school have passed away in the last few years.
134. I judge a cookbook based on it's pictures
135. Retail therapy calms me
136. I am an under-achiever
137. I have walked up yonge street from downtown to uptown twice
138. My dream was to travel Europe after university- but I no longer think it is financially feasible
139. I love cheesy movies
140. I wish I exercised more.
141. I would wear birkenstocks everyday if I could
142. All four of my wisdom teeth have been extracted
143. I regard sunday school highly, even for adults
144. The best thing about dining out is the experience
145. I don't like hanging frames because of the hole it leaves in the wall
146. I personally own more towels than any ONE person OR family should own.
147. I find joy in helping those in need
148. I only wear my clothes once before I have to wash it
149. Vibrant colours are the best, when paired correctly
150. I like giftcards!
151. Bowl cuts, rat tails & mullets should be ILLEGAL in my opinion
152. I own a lot of school clothing
153. I enjoy talking to old people
154. There is something about a cinnamon bun that makes me feel warm inside
155. I am trying to be more green.
156. I wish I knew how to make my own fresh pasta
157. Jealousy gets the best of me
158. Farmer's Markets are my favourite places to get groceries
159. I use half my bed for storage, and the other half for sleeping
160. Watching people's fine motor skills as they draw/sketch intrigues me
161. I know the alphabet forwards and backwards
162. I am a hoarder
163. Back in the good days, I had cornrows!
164. 99% of the books I "read" are never finished.
165. I love wrapping presents
166. Fresh cut flowers make the best cheering up presents
167. I like consistency in my sleeping schedule
168. I live vicariously through PW's Blog
169. My left leg is shorter than my right
170. I am super competitive
171. I want to travel to Egypt
172. Barbecued Eel (Unagi) is my favourite hand roll
173. I am more willing to spend money on other people than on myself
174. I had braces
175. I love watching musicals
176. My right ankle is weaker than my left
177. I rarely purchase clothing at full price.
178. Cream cheese frosting is my favourite frosting
179. I say "LIKE" a LOT!
180. I do not like it when health workers wear their scrubs outside the hospital
181. Black is the colour i wear most
182. Live music is always better than recordings
183. I dissected a seal
184. I was in the top three nominations for prom queen in high school
185. There is something about using a plain black notebook that makes me want to use it more
186. I have an underbite
187. Rum is my alcohol of choice, followed by peach schnapps, cognac and whiskey
188. I really enjoy board games
189. Spending money is not necessary for having a good time
190. Trying new restaurants and foods is exciting
191. Physiotherapy is my ultimate goal in life.
192. I have been apart of student councils/committees in every school i've attended
193. I eat my steaks rare/blue
194. At one point in my life, I had blonde highlights.
195. When I am at indigo, I check post secret books for extra secrets
196. I wish I was a better skater
197. I want to live in another country for at least a year
198. I enjoy doing handy work
199. I love listening to people and their stories
200. I found that listing random things about yourself is a great self-forming activity

No comments: