Yesterday, after perusing the shops on Queen street West and in the Eaton Centre, I felt pretty accomplished with my days exercise. But then I thought about how people have been asking me about my "training" and fundraising for the weekend walk to end breast cancer... which has been non existent due to laziness and hot temperatures.
So I decided to challenge my self to walk for another hour or so since i had already walked for 5 hours...
BUT that resulted in me walking from downtown all the way up to finch in SANDALS... which surprisingly only took about 3.5 hours without stopping (and then i decided to be lazy and take the VIVA from finch to richmond hill)
i wish i brought my camera with me ):
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
walk up yonge street take TWO! :)
you should make this an annual thing.
seriously.
its a nice walk..except between york mills and sheppard because there is no sidewalk.. and the highway exit to the 401 is a bit dangerous.. especially when you are walking under the bridge.. because there is no sidewalk.. and the cars are coming off the highway pretty quickly
you wanna do it with me next time? I'll call you..
I'm thinking of biking from richmond hill to dt. But I might die - because all my biking adventures have resulted in some type of near death experience... aka crashing in the the fence and having my bike flip -catapulting me into the air.. ALMOST sending me flying into the rideau canal... thank God for my muscular swimming arms back in the day...
Post a Comment