
I am really going to miss the Loretto girls, 3rd floor awesomeness and community...


the crazy floor events..


and the people who have helped me conquer so much... like the horse in queens park.. YEAH BABY!!
I remember the day I moved into Loretto was pretty overwhelming. For those who don't know, I had to move myself in because my family was busy doing other things And I was pretty sad at the fact that I had no one to share this new experience with. But it was not long after that I realized how strong the community was at Loretto. I know a lot of people look at Loretto as a very restrictive building, with all there rules of having to escort your guests, or man hours and what not. I must admit that even on my first day of living at Loretto, I vowed to never return and but I look back now and see what amazing things and experiences God has provided me with through living on res these past years and that the rules were just minor things to protect me and teach me what is right. It's really funny how things work out in life.
Anyway, I just want to Thank all the people who have made my first 2 Years of University so Bearable, and I promise I'll be back to visit!
Loves y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment