Saturday, November 6, 2010

Iphone > Blackberry

Everyone in the developed world is aware that there is an ongoing war between blackberries and iphones.
Since my iphone screen is cracked, it seems to be the centre of attention and reasoning for blackberry users constantly trying to convince me to switch because the blackberry is plastic and therefore more durable.

BUT my broken screened iphone can do far more than a functioning blackberry can, as proven by the numerous friends blackberry's that have failed them... AND this:



I'd like to see a blackberry do this.. haha (:

iphone > blackberry..
just saying..
(and i'm not even a technology buff...)

3 comments:

Miss Mok said...

Cool! =) You should learn that app and pull it out on Tuesday when we're missing a guitarist again. When I get a call for mine... I'll add/learn the triangle app so I can be cool like Mandy! buhaha

cjong10 said...

haha thats how we used to jam in my kingston house...2 guitars and a drum set on an iphone attached to speakers

also the guitar solo was a bit of a let down...rest is cool tho haha

S2jay said...

@ katy: what are the chances that TCBC will let me lead worship with my iphone..? haha.. we'll definitely have an iphone jam when you get iphone4 (: haha..

@ chris: that's so cool, go creative minds!
.. haha. and i completely agree. the solo was a bit of a let down.. but that's alright.. the concept itself is pretty neat (: