Saying goodbye to the last 4 years is tougher than I imagined it to be.
I took all the good times for granted, believing that they would never end.
There are numerous regrets that cannot be changed - wrongs that cannot be made right.
I cried and stressed over nothing.
I cannot take any of these moments back.
The sky is changing and it is a new day.
It is definitely scary not knowing what the future holds, BUT I cling to the promise God has made for me.
The only good thing that comes from losing everything that you found security in, is that you quickly learn to seek God for help.
I have learned more now about what to have childlike faith than I ever have before, and it is refreshing.
Though my heart may be heavy, I find peace and joy in calling on your name.
So I will fall, face down.
and am ready to be humbled by your glory.
All you have ever wanted was to love and loved in return.
So, Here I am Lord.
Never Change - Sam Ock ( The youtube video only shows up sometime.. so click here if it doesn't work for you!)
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment