Tuesday, June 2, 2009

):

When we went down to NYC, we stayed in a hotel which offered quite the selection of breakfast items. Being asian and knowing how much we paid for a hotel, my mother and I decided to start a stash/collection of food items that I could take back downtown to fill my dwindling supply of food. We took yogurt cups, packs of original and maple brown sugar oatmeal and a few small boxes of cereal! It was great! until now. You see.. American maple brown sugar Quaker oatmeal tastes better than the Canadian one does because it has a better brown sugar to oat ratio (surprisingly the american one is less sugary!) and I am down to my last pack.. 

what a dilemma! Oh well on the bright side, I've been thriving on free food for the past couple of weeks!
but if you are going down to the states.. and your hotel just so happens to offer maple brown sugar quaker oats.. DO grab me a few packs please (: THANKS!!

1 comment:

btsoi. said...

This can only mean one thing - it's time for another trip down to the States! Oh, and Darrelyn wants to come with us next time ;)